||Remcom has been a leading provider of electromagnetic simulation software for 15 years, creating the first universally usable, FDTD-based solver for the commercial Electromagnetics market. Their products are used by EM professionals in a wide variety of markets and applications, including antenna design, bio/EM effects, microwave circuits, photonics, ray tracing, wireless communication, EMC/EMI, and many more.
In addition to Remcom’s flagship product, XFdtd, they offer a suite of innovative software and services, accessible and responsive support provided by a staff of experts, and comprehensive training. They are committed to their customers’ unique needs, offering flexible licensing options for installations of all sizes, as well as custom engineered solutions.
Remcom’s family of products includes:
- XFdtd®: General purpose, full wave 3D EM analysis software for modeling and optimizing device design. XF includes XStream® GPU acceleration, an industry first using NVIDIA CUDA-enabled technology.
- XGtd®: A high frequency GTD/UTD based package for the design and analysis of antenna systems on complex objects such as vehicles and aircraft.
- Wireless InSite®: A radio propagation analysis package for analyzing the impact of the physical environment on the performance of wireless communication systems.
- VariPose®: A geometric modeling package for the manipulation and refining of high-resolution human mesh models for the medical and biomedical markets.
- Rotman Lens Designer®: A tool for the design, synthesis, and analysis of Rotman Lenses.
Remcom is devoted to listening to their customers and understanding their needs, building requested features directly into the software with each new release. And since they've been providing EM expertise and solutions since simulation software became a reality, you can be confident that many years of experience have gone into the design and functionality of the products they create and the way they support them.
Remcom’s reputation for providing excellent and accessible technical support is a result of the talent they recruit and their willingness to put their best people in touch with customers in need. When you call Remcom for support or even just for advice, you speak directly with their most respected engineers.
An Enjoyable Business Collaboration --it’s just as important as the software you choose.
Remcom’s focus on the customer, EM expertise, and agile corporate culture give them an edge over larger corporations and makes doing business with them hassle-free and enjoyable. After all, your company is making an important investment and probably won’t be changing tools frequently. Therefore, you need to be confident that working with your selected vendor will be a breeze.
Hand image reprinted with permission from CTIA - The Wireless Association®. All rights reserved.