With over 70 years of experience, Vaisala is known as an international leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-quality instruments, systems, and services to meet the measurement needs in the environment, life science/pharmaceutical, meteorology, industrial research, and production.
The Vaisala range of products includes transmitters, hand-held meters, and calibration equipment for measuring relative humidity and temperature, dewpoint, carbon dioxide, moisture in oil, barometric pressure, wind and present weather.
Vaisala measurements are used to improve product quality, the efficiency of the manufacturing processes, energy consumption, and the safety and well being of people. Applications include clean rooms, pharmaceutical, automotive, building automation, biotechnology, and food industries, as well as meteorology.
Committed to innovative solutions, Vaisala developed the following technologies to accurately measure:
- Relative Humidity
– Vaisala HUMICAP® - a thin-film, capacitance sensor technology for measuring humidity and temperature. Its accuracy, reliability and stability have become an industry standard.
– Vaisala DRYCAP® - a thin-film, polymer sensor technology for industrial dewpoint measurement.
- Carbon Dioxide
– CARBOCAP® - a non-dispersive, infrared (NDIR) sensor technology for measuring carbon dioxide.
- Barometric Pressure
– Vaisala BAROCAP® - a silicon-based, capacitive, absolute pressure sensor.
- Wind Speed and Direction
– Vaisala WINDCAP® - an ultrasonic wind sensor with no moving parts.
– RAINCAP® - a piezoelectric precipitation sensor with no moving parts.
The Vaisala state-of-the-art Service Center and Calibrations Standards Laboratory (CSL) provides service, calibration, and adjustment for Vaisala’s relative humidity, dewpoint, material moisture, barometric pressure, and carbon dioxide instruments.
In addition to ISO 9001:2000 certification, the CSL received certification to ISO/IEC 17025 from the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA). As a result the CSL offers accredited calibrations for humidity, temperature, dewpoint, carbon dioxide, and barometric pressure instruments.
For excellent After Sales Service, the Vaisala Service Center provides a two-day express, or 5-day turn-around period for humidity calibration. Enroll in Vaisala’s unique Calibration Reminder Program, re-calibrate the instrument within the initial warranty period, and the warranty will be extended for one-year – FREE.
The Vaisala commitment to accurate, stable, and reliable instruments combined with excellent service and support make Vaisala instruments the best choice for your measurement needs.