As one of the world’s largest and most trusted brands in manufacturing and industrial automation, Omron’s sensor and controls technologies have been improving your productivity, product quality, and operator safety for more than 70 years.
With more than 24,900 knowledgeable employees worldwide with proven engineering expertise, Omron delivers efficient, cost-effective industrial automation solutions to any manufacturing challenge.
"In 2006, Omron sales totaled $6.3 billion, and ranked #556 of Industry Week’s IW1000 World’s Largest Manufacturers."
From advanced, open control solutions and networking to smart, self-teaching vision sensors, Omron has the products and services to keep your machines and factories on-line.
- Programmable Controls (PLCs)
- Industrial Networking & Wiring Solutions
- Sensors for any Application
- Vision Systems & Sensors
- Operator Interfaces & Displays
- Process and Temperature Controls
- PCB Inspection & Repair Systems
- Timers and Counters
- Digital Panel Meters
- Power Supplies
- Auto ID Systems
- Servo Drives, Motors and Inverters
- DeviceNet Products, Remote I / O
- System Software - Config & Custom
Omron recognizes the increasing complexity of industrial automation systems, and created Service Plus™ to deliver expert engineering, installation and maintenance services in addition to training, customer service and technical support. They can help you reduce the time and cost of system design, engineering, start-up and downtime to maximize your plant’s productivity.
Service Plus™ offers:
- Online support
- Telephone support services
- Training services
- Repair and warranty services
- Engineering services
- On-site support
- Custom products and systems
- Downtime risk assessment
- Packaging & Material Handling
- Measurement & Gauging
- Track & Trace
- Quality Improvement
Industries Using Omron:
- Electronics & Small Parts Assembly
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
- Food & Beverage Packaging