Myron L Company
Prior to developing water quality products, the Myron L Company developed and patented a variety of specialty items for university studies and projects, for the space industry and for industrial use. 50 years later, some are still in use today.
- Handheld and In-line Monitor / Controllers:
- Conductivity / Resistivity / TDS
- Handheld Instruments for Conductometric Titrations
-Alkalinity / Hardness / LSI (Saturation Index)
- LSI Calculators
- Bluetooth wireless data transfer
- NIST Calibration Solutions and Buffers
- Titration Reagents
Myron L instruments are used by professionals worldwide in a variety of applications, including water treatment, metal finishing, agriculture, aquaculture, printing, desalination, process recovery, hemodialysis, electronics manufacturing and environmental protection to name just a few. With direct sales support and their global distributor network, they are able to supply and service water professionals worldwide.