For more than 50 years, OEM design engineers around the world have relied on Torque Transmission Mechanical Drive Components to solve their fractional horsepower applications.
They know that Torque Transmission can meet their specific design requirements ... often with an off-the-shelf solution. And when an off-the-shelf solution is not available, those engineers appreciate the advantages a company with in-house engineering and tooling resources has to offer.
Torque Transmission customers call upon our people’s experience and expertise during every step of the design process. They know that partnering with us early on in the process will yield superior products.
- Timing Pulleys (XL, L, 3mm, 5mm, 8mm HTD, 2MR, 3MR, 5MR PGGT2)
- Variable- Speed Pulleys, Sprockets, Couplings, 1/4" V-Belt Pulleys
- Right-Angle Worm Gear Speed Reducers
- 1/3 HP Right Angle Miter Gear Drive
- 1/8 HP Right-Angle Helical Gear Drive
- Inch: 1/8 ID to 5.5" ID
- Metric: 4mm ID to 28mm ID
- Carbon or Stainless Steel
The Torque Transmission Advantage
- Competitive Premier OEM Supplier
- Very Short Lead Times
- ISO 9000-2008
- 98% 0n-Time Delivery
- Lean Manufacturing Practices
- Proudly Made in the USA By People Who Care
- Speed to Market
- Full Engineering Services
Put our expertise to work on your next application. Let’s talk!