LDC1614EVM is an easy-to-use 12-bit inductance-to-digital converter from Texas Instruments. It's available as 2-channel (LDC1312 ) or 4-channel (LDC1314), requires a sensor frequency range of 1-10 kHz, and has the ability to measure up to 4 sensors while using a single IC. When used, the LDC1614EVM offers designers high reliability and performance as well as a cost and power efficient inductive sensing option.
The XLR PRO from Digi International is an industrial grade, long-range 900 MHz radio. The XLR PRO utilizes patent-pending Punch2™ Technology that provides industry-leading interference immunity for noisy RF environments and also allows it to offer its users a reliable, wireless communications for serial and Ethernet devices over distances of 1-100 miles (LOS). XLR PRO also features quick and flexible configuration options including Digi's XCTU software as well as configuration with other software interfaces.
Other benefits include:
- • Industrial aluminum-cast design with -40°C to +70°C temperature rating and class 1 division 2 certification
- • Flexible data rates of up to 3.2 Mbps
- • Simple configuration via XCTU, local WebUI, or Device Cloud
- • Scalable device management with Device Cloud
The TransPort WR31 4G LTE router from Digi International uses patented SureLink technology to provide a resilient cellular connection for electrical and water utilities, telecom infrastructures, traffic control agencies, and other industrial control applications. This router's connections are all located on the front side of the router to allow for easier mounting. The TransPort WR31 also includes a flexible mount which allows the router to be used for a variety of mounting styles.
Digi International's Transport WR31 router is equipped with:
• Two Ethernet ports
• Serial RS232
• 9-30 V BDC power supply input
• Analog and digital inputs and outputs
• Dual sim card slot
Bourns' 2017 series of 2-electrode, FLAT technology gas discharge tube (GST) surge arrestors offer a volume and space-saving solution while providing constant capacitance (regardless of voltage) for your PCB design or application.
Features and Benefits:
- Breakdown voltages range from 90-500 volts
- Horizontal mounts with 2mm max height allow for mounting on the top or bottom side of a PCB board
- Also available in a vertical style mount that provides a 75% space savings over typical 8mm gas discharge tube
- A leadless version available for cartridge or clamp-fit use
- Durable and reliable
- Stable performance
Cypress' EZ-BLE evaluation board (CYBLE-022001-EVAL) is fully equipped, fully certified, programmable, and ready-to-use. Operating on 2.4 GHz with up to 1 MB bandwidth, the EZ-BLE boards small package size of 10x10x1.8 mm is ideal for today's growing market of wearable electronics. Features include Bluetooth radio, analog and digital programmable peripherals, memory, and ARM Cortex-M0 processor. Cypress products are available at Digi-Key.