Get the Latest Flash player.
The Capital Region Global Business Network recognized six "Globie" award winners at the organization''s annual dinner event at the Glen Sanders Mansion in Scotia on November 15, 2007.
Before an audience of 200 area business people, GBN recognized each of the six companies with the Globie world statuette for their roles in enhancing and promoting international trade in the Capital Region. Each award winner was featured in a brief video highlighting the company and its international reach. The 2007 winners were:
• Gurley Precision Instruments, Manufacturer of the Year
• Adirondack Speciality Adhesives, Small Manufacturer of the Year
• American Bio Medica Corporation, New to Export Award
• MSE Power Systems, Exporter of Services Award
• Mohawk Global Logistics, Trade Partner of the Year
• Ralph Bocchino, HSBC, Global Vision Award