Design Flexibilities For Architects
Featured Product from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
- Outstanding UV light, chemical, and corrosion resistance
- Excellent weather resistance compared to conventional topcoats
- Long-lasting color and gloss retention
- Soluble in common solvents and compatible with water
- Curable at room temperature or elevated temperature
- Wide range of resin types for almost any coating market segment
LUMIFLON® FEVE Resins
lumiflonLUMIFLON® is the first solvent-soluble fluoropolymer resin for coatings that can be cured at room temperature or at elevated temperatures. LUMIFLON resins, used in topcoats, are ultra-weatherable, and maintain their excellent appearance on buildings, bridges, and other structures, as well as on aircraft, automobiles, and solar panels. LUMIFLON coatings protect steel, aluminum and other metals as well as concrete from degradation by UV light, wind and rain, and corrosion. A transparent fluororesin, LUMIFLON can be used to make both clear and pigmented coatings. Because of their ultra-weatherability, LUMIFLON based coatings offer substantial life cycle cost savings over conventional coatings. The resins can be formulated into coatings with a range of gloss (from high gloss to flat finishes) in more than 230 colors. LUMIFLON resins are available for almost any type of coating, including solvent based resins, powder coating resins, environmentally friendly solid resins for low VOC and HAPS free coatings, and water emulsion and water dispersion resins. For more information on the latest innovations related to LUMIFLON FEVE resins, please go to www.lumiflonusa.com.
- Industrial Maintenance: Bridges, storage tanks, water towers
- Transportation: Aircraft, automobiles, trains
- Architectural: Metal composite panels, aluminum extrusions for window frames
- Alternative Energy: Solar panels, wind towers
ABOUT AGC CHEMICALS AMERICAS
For almost a century, AGC Chemicals has been manufacturing high-performance materials serving industrial customers. Already the world's largest, longstanding custom compounder of PTFE and other fluoropolymer resins, AGC continues to build its product line with the introduction of FFKM resins that meet the growing demand for tougher, more durable products for today's production and manufacturing environments.