Flat Radial Pattern Air Diffusers
Featured Product from A-J Manufacturing Co., Inc.
The FRD Model Flat Face Radial Pattern Diffusers have been designed to provide low aspiration at high ventilation rates, especially for clean room applications such as research laboratories, animal labs, food processing, hospital rooms and computer rooms. Specially designed internal baffles and a pressure plate produce an excellent radial air pattern that allows large volumes of air to be supplied at low level velocities. The unobtrusive flat face design provides the smooth appearance required for architectural excellence.
The FRD-2 model introduces air in a semi-cylindrical 180º radial flow pattern, flushing a room with large volumes of clean conditioned air, minimizing entrainment and hence mixing with contaminated air, whilst still allowing low room air velocities.
The FRD-1 model introduces air in a 90º radial flow pattern for perimeter applications.
- Solid Type 304 Stainless Construction
- Unique, Architecturally Appealing Flat Face Design
- Removeable Face Plate for Cleaning; Secured by 1/4 Turn Fasteners
- Safety Cables to Prevent Accidental Dropping of Removeable Face
- Perforated Face has 3/16" (5) Diameter holes on 1/4" (6) Staggered Centers
- 51% F Area
- Round Inlets for Simple Duct Connection
- Standard Unit Designed for Both Lay-In T-Bar Ceiling Systems and Surface Mount Applications
- Integral Earthquake Hanger Tabs
- #4 Satin Polished Finish
- Type 316 Stainless
- HEPA Rack with 9" Plenum
- 1" Standard Filter Rack
- 2" Standard Filter Rack
- Baked Epoxy-Polyester Hybrid Powder Coat Finish Available