Barrier Strip Filtered Terminal Blocks
Featured Product from APITech
The barrier strip filtered terminal block is designed provide EMI/RFI filtering of AC and DC power lines and control lines. These filtered terminal blocks are available in various sizes with terminal for soldering or spade lugs.
- UL recognized and CSA approved for DC voltages
- E133076, UL 1059
- LR92537, CSA STD 22.2 N°158-1987 and ECN584B
- Filter element provides high insertion loss for EMI/RFI filtering of AC and DC power and control lines
- Rugged construction provides protection to filtering element; especially useful for repeated changes in wiring or field connections
- 2 to 6 terminals available (combine if larger number of terminals needed)
- Cost-effective solution for industrial interconnection EMI filtering problems
- Termination options available: straight lead, male or female disconnects, and value added wiring
- RoHS Compliant with exemption 7. Fully compliant versions available.
- Filtering power supplies in telecommunications equipment
- Industrial Controls
- EDP equipment