Manual Valves for Isolation & Regulation
Featured Product from ARI Valve Corporation
Manual Valves for Isolation & Regulation Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia, etc. Stainless Steel: Process water, aggressive media, etc.
- Standard: Steam, gases, hot water, thermal fluids, hot oil, process water, vacuum facilities, ammonia, etc.
- Stainless Steel: Process water, aggressive media, etc.
Bellows Sealed Manual Valves
The ARI "FABA" is reliably sealed, even under the most adverse conditions. The bellows-type valve is maintenance-free and like all ARI valves - is classed leak rate 1 in accordance with DIN 3230.
- DIN PN16, 25 & 40
- Available Sizes DN15-DN400
- ANSI Class 150 & 300
- Available Sizes ½"-16"
- Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, and Threaded Connections available
- Straight Through, Angle & Y-Patterns
- Cast Iron, Nodular Iron, Cast Steel, Forged Steel, Stainless Steel Bodies
- Stainless Steel Trim
- Isolation, Non-Return & Regulating Plug Options
ARI products are in service around the globe. Whether it is manufacturing cars, ships, chemicals, food processing or heating technology. You will find ARI where any fluid, liquid, gas or vapor needs to be isolated, secured or regulated. As a perennial member of more than 30 representatives on all continents around the globe, we can provide you with the advantages of a reliable partnership - wherever you are.