sortimat Clearliner™ Clean Room Handling
Product Announcement from ATS Automation
Standardization & Customization in One
Clearliner tray handlers are built with standardized modules—dramatically reducing lead times. These modules can also be customized to suit your unique needs.
All versions of Clearliner tray handlers are suitable for clean rooms of class 10,000 (ISO 7) or higher. Where necessary, they can be constructed for higher requirements of cleanliness. What’s more, they are easy to access, clean and maintain.
sortimat Clearliner handling technology is designed to meet the challenges of rapidly feeding parts that cannot be easily fed in bulk because they might become damaged or entangled. Built to handle large quantities, these machines offer pre-programmed sequences and quick change mechanisms for Part and Tray Grippers to quickly retool the Clearliner tray handler for smaller batches of different parts.
Trays or pallets can be replenished while the machine is in operation, without halting production. sortimat Clearliner handling technology is available in either a standard or a fast version. All versions are designed for visibility allowing you a clear view of all components and actions.
All versions are extremely compact and even the control cabinet is fully integrated. The fully automatic versions, CL 400 and CL 400 S sortimat Clearliners are equipped with in-feed and out-feed conveyor belts. Alternatively, a lower cost option is the CL 400 T or CL 400 TS which saves space by using trolleys or carts to feed tray stacks.
Clearliner tray handlers are equipped with in-feed and out-feed conveyor belts. Alternatively, a lower cost option is the CL 400 T or CL 400 TS which saves space by using trolleys or carts to feed tray stacks.
sortimat Clearliner handling technology offers other space saving models like our CL 400 V or our CL 400 M.
Uptime and Performance
- Tray Handler Performance is rated for 24 x 7 operation
- sortimat HS Tray Handlers are built to minimize machine vibration
- Grippers are designed and built to meet product-specific requirements
- Optional FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis) can be provided upon request
Ease of Use and Clean Room Compatibility
- Suitability for clean room ISO 7 (Class 10,000) is standard
- All moving mechanisms above the product are fully covered preventing debris from falling on the product
- Exceptional visibility to the product, tray transfer and part transfer area for simple inspection
- Grippers are built for Rapid re-tooling and easy manual intervention
- Pre-programmed modules allow the shortest change-over
- Flush surfaces, covered components, including sensors and cables, are easy to maintain and clean
See sortimat Clearliner™ handling technology product specification for details on the 400, 600 and 1000 models.