AX5 ClearClock™ 5 x 3.2 mm Ultra-Low Jitter XO
Featured Product from Abracon, LLC
Abracon expands its ClearClock™ series with the new AX5 XO in a 5x3.2mm footprint for next generation networking and RF applications. This series leads the industry in low power consumption while maintaining typical jitter of 125fs, ideal for clocking serial data links beyond 56Gbps. The AX5 offers a smaller package size required by next generation storage and cloud computing applications, but with the same performance capabilities as Abracon's 5 x 7 mm AX7 ClearClock™ XO.
Ultra Low Jitter For Your High Speed Serial Data Link!
- Ultra-Low Jitter: 125 fs Typ RMS (200fs MAX, F>250MHz); spurs included
- Available with any frequency from 50MHz to 2100MHz
- Factory programmable; samples available within 1-2 week lead times
- Lowest in-class power consumption (60mA Typ LVDS)
- ±20ppm stability (-40 to +85ºC)
- 3.3V, 2.5V, 1.8V Vdd supply
- LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, & CML differential output options
- Industry standard 5.0 x 3.2mm footprint
Networking & communications, 10G/40G/100G optical Ethernet, RF systems, base stations (BTS), Datacenter, PCI Express, Test & measurement