AX7 CLEARCLOCK™ - Power Optimized 0.12ps 5x7mm XO
Featured Product from Abracon, LLC
The AX7 ClearClock™ oscillator is optimized for superior rms jitter performance (119 typ) while consuming 130mW.
The AX7 ClearClock™ for next generation networking and RF applications leads the industry in low power consumption while maintaining typical jitter of 119fs ideal for clocking serial data links beyond 56Gbps. The series features the widest factory configurable frequency range from 50MHz to 2.1GHz for this performance class.
The AX7 series features the widest factory configurable frequency range from 50MHz to 2.1GHz in its performance class. Other factory configurable options include supply voltage of 3.3V, 2.5V, or 1.8V with operating temperatures ranging from -20°C to +70°C or -40°C to +85°C with either ±50ppm or ±100ppm all-inclusive frequency stability.
- 0.125ps typ jitter (150fs MAX f > 200MHz, 25°C)
- Highest in-class frequency range from 50 to 2100MHz
- Excellent spurious suppresion
- 70mA MAX IDD (LVDS, any VDD)
- Lowest in-class power consumption
- Supports LVPECL, HCSL, LVDS, CML
- Supports ±50ppm or ±100ppm all inclusive stability
- -40°C to 85°C or -20°C to 70°C operation
- Industry standard 5x7mm footprint