Alkali-Free EN-A1 Thin Glass Fab & Coating
Featured Product from Abrisa Technologies
Abrisa Technologies offers Asahi Glass Corporation (AGC) EN-A 1 material, a highly transmissive, alkali-free thin boro-aluminosilicate glass that is ideal for highly sensitive bio-photo detection applications, high throughput sensor applications and as enhancement glass for thin displays and cover glass for micro arrays.
Its coefficient of thermal expansion (CTE) of 38 x 10-7 is well matched to silicon, making it an ideal and economical choice for use as a glass polishing substrate for the thinning process (back grinding) of semiconductor chips supporting low profile electronic device manufacture.
- CTE well matched to silicon
- Standard thicknesses 0.3, 0.5, 0.7mm
- Sizes up to 25″ x 20″ (635mm x 508mm)
- High Transmittance from 400 - 2300nm
- Good chemical resistance
- Low fluorescense at genomic excitation wavelengths
- Image sensor windows
- Cover glass for micro arrays
- Display enhancement glass
- Glass for semiconductor thinning
- Low weight, reduced profile designs