Fabricated Flat Glass & Coating Solutions
Service Detail from Abrisa Technologies
Abrisa Technologies newly published brochure detailing the company's Total solution approach for custom glass fabrication, specialty glass selection and expertise in optical coatings. The 12-page brochure highlights the capabilities of the company's two divisions, Abrisa Industrial Glass (AIG) and ZC&R Coatings for Optics (ZC&R). With over 125,000 sq. feet combined between the divisions, Abrisa Technologies strives to partner with its customers from concept through production, delivering custom designed solutions to meet application-specific requirements as well as the best in fitness-for-use performance and volume manufacturing.
Serving the micro-opto electronics, imaging and sensing, industrial automation, defense and avionics semiconductor and display markets, Abrisa technologies offers expertise as well as a suite of capabilities in optical thin film coating and technology glass and fabrication need within each of these evolving markets.
Detailed within the brochure is the company's broad scope of design and manufacturing capabilities, vertical integration and single-point accountability which provides the customer with a trusted one-company approach to supply chain simplicity, convenience, and reduced cost of ownership while delivering a consistent and reliable product every time.
The expanded areas of discussion include:
- Specialty & Technical Glass - Float & Specialty HIE™ Glasses in mm to meter Sizes
- Custom Glass Fabrication for Shape & Features - CNC Cutting, Machining, Edge Finishing, etc.
- Glass Strengthening - Chemical or Heat for Damage Resistance & Safety
- Precision Thin Film Coatings for Filtering, Throughput, Reflection, and Conductivity
- Robust Screen-Printed Graphics for Electrical Connectivity, Branding & Displays
- Ready-to-Install Value Added Services Including Assembly Films, Chemistry, ID Marking and more