SCHOTT D 263® Ultra-Thin Glass Fabrication
Featured Product from Abrisa Technologies
SCHOTT D263® T eco is a clear, lightweight, low fluorescence, borosilicate glass available from Abrisa Technologies in thicknesses from 0.07 mm to 1.1 mm with excellent luminous transmission and high chemical resistance. The glass is made with the SCHOTT® specific down-draw method, which results in the excellent surface finish and surface roughness typically < 1nm RMS range. Abrisa Technologies specializes in thin glass fabrication and optical coating as well as oleo/hydrophobic solutions, screen printing, laser marking and other value added services.
D263® T eco makes an excellent choice for ultra-lightweight mobility and scanning applications, ultra-low profile displays and devices, miniature for micro-electronics and sensors and chemical process resistant slides and sample platforms.
- Lightweight Windows and Mirrors for Mobility
- Wafer-Based Micro-Optics for AR,VR, Telecom
- Optical Caps for Sensors and Diodes
- Ultra-Thin ITO Heaters and Bus Bars
- Biotech Sample and Slide Surfaces
- Sunlight and Heat Resistant In-Cabin Displays
- Low Profile Displays/Human Interface
- Low Alkali Mobility for Active Matrix Displays
- Ultra-Thin Cover Glass
- Additive Optical/Mechanical Attributes
- Sheet Sizes up to 440 x 360 mm
- 0.07*, 0.1, 0.175, 0.4, 0.55, 0.7, 1.1 mm
Other sizes and thicknesses may be available upon request.
* special request only