2kW High input voltage railway DC-DC converters
Featured Product from ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.
ABSOPULSE Electronics HVI 2KR-3U3 series of high input voltage railway DC-DC converters deliver up to 2kW output power. The units accept 750Vdc input (525V to 1300Vdc range), the traction voltage typically required for mass transit vehicles such as trams, metros and light rail and mining locomotives. The units are capable of 1700Vdc peak input. Single output voltages available include 24V, 36V, 48V, 110Vdc or custom.
The high input voltage converter units have heavy filtering on the input and output and comply with EN50121-3-2. The converters also meet EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4 and EN61000-4-6. The design is verified for 5600Vdc input to output isolation.
- 2000W high input voltage railway quality DC-DC converters;
- Meet EN50155 for electronic equipment on railway rolling stock;
- Input: 750Vdc nominal 525V-1300Vdc operating range;
- Input surge 1700Vdc for 100msec;
- Output: 24V, 48V, 110Vdc or custom;
- Efficiency: typically 85% at full load;
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- Meet EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-6 and EN45545;
- -25°C to +55°C operating temperature range with fan cooling;
- Chassis: 132 x 187 x 381 mm (5.2 x 7.4 x 15″) W x H x D
19” rack mounting hardware is also available.