300W, IP66-rated PFC-input railway power supplies
Featured Product from ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.
ABSOPULSE Electronics has released the PFC 65R-D3, a series of 300W IP66-rated railway quality power supplies with active PFC-input.
The PFC 65R-D3 power supplies employ active power factor correction (PFC) to convert a universal ac-input voltage (95V to 264Vac) to 24Vdc, 48Vdc or 110Vdc. Custom input/output voltages are available. An optional built-in redundancy diode allows for parallel and N+1 operation. Other options include a Form C output fail alarm and remote shutdown.
- AC-DC power supplies;
- Railway quality;
- EN50155 compliant;
- 95-264Vac universal input;
- Comply with EN61000-3-2 directive for low input harmonic distortion;
- Output: 24Vdc, 48Vdc or 110Vdc or custom;
- IP66-rated diecast aluminium package;
- Optional built-in redundancy diode allows for parallel and N+1 operation
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- Internal boards ruggedized and conformal coated;
- Cooling: conduction and natural convection;
- -25°C to +50°C operating temperature range for full specification.