3kW AC-DC power supply with active power PFC
Featured Product from ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.
ABSOPULSE Electronics' PFC 3KR-E/110-3U3 rugged AC-DC power supply is designed for 3kW railway trackside applications that require redundant operation and power factor correction (PFC). This power supply employs active power factor correction to convert 230Vac (195-264Vac operating range) to 110Vdc/27A single output. An industrial quality version of this design, the PFC 3K-E/XX-3U3 series, is also available. The PFC 3K-E/XX-3U3 provides 24V, 48V, 110V, 125Vdc or custom output voltages.
- 3000W railway trackside and industrial quality AC-DC power supply;
- Complies with EN50155 (railway version);
- Input: 230Vdc nominal, 195-264Vac operating range;
- Output for railway version: 110Vdc/27A or custom;
- Output options on industrial version: 24V, 48V, 110V, 125Vdc or custom;
- Active power factor correction (PFC) on input;
- Power factor meets EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-12;
- Inherent redundancy – can be used as 2000W power supply;
- 0°C to +50°C operating temperature range;
- EMI: EN50121-3-2;
- 132 x 187 x 407mm (5.2” x 7.4” x 16”) H x W x D.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specializing in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of heavy-duty industrial and railway quality power conversion solutions. Our designs can be customized to meet our customers' specifications. Please contact us to discuss your application requirements.
Please see PFC 3KR-E/110-3U3 and PFC 3K-E/XX-3U3 series for further information on this converter and data sheet.