5kW Rack-mount AC-DC Power System, PFC input
Featured Product from ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.
The PFC 419F-5K-4U19 Series is a 5kW, rack-mount AC-DC power system with PFC input. The system is constructed with up to five 1kW plug-in power supply modules assembled in a 4U x 19” x 15” card-frame.
Each 4U x 16HP x 304 mm plug-in module has a built-in redundancy diode for parallel connection or N 1 redundant operation, including hot-insertion/hot-swap. The redundancy diode also allows for a battery to be connected to the output for back-up purposes. The fully loaded PFC 419F-5K-4U19 system delivers a maximum of 5kW or 4kW with N+1 redundancy.
Each plug-in module employs a power factor corrected input and a following half-bridge stage to convert the universal ac-input voltage (95-264Vac) to 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 110Vdc or 125Vdc. Custom input/output voltages are available.
The modules include a module fail alarm with optocoupler output, summarized into a single Form C alarm on the shelf motherboard. The front panel of every module includes an output ON LED indicator. Test points for monitoring output voltage and voltage adjustment potentiometers are available as options.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) of an extensive range of railway and industrial grade power systems with plug-in modules. We specialize in fully custom solutions. All of our existing designs can also be modified to meet customer application requirements.
- Up to 5000W output power per 19” shelf;
- Electronic power factor correction (PFC);
- Up to 1000W per plug in module
- Hot-insertable, N 1 redundant
- Input: 95-264Vac (Universal) 47… 63Hz per plug-in module;
- Output: 24Vdc/41A, 48Vdc/20A, 110V/9A or 125V/8A per module;
- Other I/O values available according to customer requirements;
- Cooling: Each plug-in module has two high quality built in fans;
- 0°C to 50°C operating temperature range for full specification;
- EMI: EN55022 Class A with wide margins;
- Form C Module fail alarm on the shelf;
- Shelf: 4U x 19” x 15”;
- Plug-in modules: 4U x 16HP x 304mm.