Railway 3-phase DC-AC sine wave inverters
Featured Product from ABSOPULSE Electronics Ltd.
ABSOPULSE Electronics’ CTP 300R-F7 series rugged railway quality DC-AC inverter delivers up to 300VA 3-phase sine wave output voltage. Output options include 208Vrms (L-L)/3-phase continuous, 115Vrms phase-to-neutral or custom. The inverters operate from 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 110Vdc sources with wide EN 50155 ranges.
The inverter meets the requirements of EN 50155 for electronic equipment used on railway rolling stock.
- 300VA 3-Phase sinusoidal output voltage;
- Microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology;
- DC-input: 24Vdc, 36Vdc, 48Vdc, 110Vdc with wide EN 50155 ranges;
- AC-output: 208Vrms (L-L)/3-phase continuous at 60 or 400Hz.
115Vrms phase-to-neutral can also be used;
- Meet requirements of EN 50155;
- EMI: EN 50121-3-2;
- Designed to meet EN 60950-1, EN 50155;
- Cooled by conduction and natural convection;
- Operating temperature range: -25°C to +50°C for full spec.;
- Full electronic protection;
- Typical efficiency at full load: min. 80%;
- Rugged construction;
- Conformal coated internal boards – protection from moisture, contaminants;
- Chassis mount F7 package: 254 x 66 x 361 mm (10” x 2.6” x 14.2”) W x H x L.
ABSOPULSE Electronics is an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specializing in the design and manufacture of an extensive range of heavy-duty industrial and railway quality power supplies. We offer full-custom, semi-custom and standard power conversion solutions.
Please contact us to discuss your application requirements.
CTP 300R-F7 for further information about this 3-phase railway sine wave inverter and data sheet