Advance Lifts - Landing Locks
Featured Product from Advance Lifts, Inc.
Advance lifts has recently developed a LandingLock™ for our BFL mezzanine access lift systems. We have a patent pending on the design and the name is trade mark protected. The design consists of two (2) locking pins mounted on the lift platform that are automatically engaged into two (2) supports that are integrated into the lift enclosure system to firmly hold the platform at the upper elevation. Sway and deflection are eliminated during loading/unloading operations. This device can be used to secure a platform at any grade level such as mezzanine floors, building floors or machine interfaces where loads are transferred from one surface to another surface.
Custom Lift Capabilities
WE DO THE HARD STUFF!
Because of our continuous R & D programs, we are continually pushing the boundaries of lift table performance. We go well beyond “clean sheet” custom design. Many of these developments can be applied to other customer applications:
• Position control systems with guaranteed accuracy of +_ .030” accuracy
• Simpler, less expensive position control with +_ 1/8” accuracy
• 200 foot per minute down speeds (when the customer observed it, he asked us to slow it down)
• Multi-lift synchronization on a single power unit
• “Intrinsically Safe” wiring as a low cost alternative to some explosion proof applications
• Customer control interfaces with sophisticated programmable controllers
• Super large – Super high capacity – Super unusual custom platform and lift configurations
Advance Lifts is a leading lift manufacturer providing a complete line of dock lifts, lift tables, scissor lifts, turntables, dumpers and stretchers.
Advance Lifts was founded in 1974 and quickly became the leading scissor lift, industrial turntables, and dock lift manufacturer in the country. We have maintained this position through innovative design, quick deliveries and superior service. Over the years our product lines expanded to include production lift tables, tilters, turntables, dumpers, mezzanine lifts, work access platform lifts and stretch wrappers.
Our modern 120,000 sq. ft. facility in St. Charles, Illinois houses state of the art equipment and a well trained group of engineers and production personnel, who are dedicated to providing our customers outstanding products.
We have an in house UL listed panel shop and are ISO 9001 certified. Our goal is to make the entire process of buying, installing, using and servicing of our products as easy and trouble free as possible for each and every one of our customers.