Customized Board to Board Connectors
Featured Product from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
Our unique Peel-A-Way® Carriers and precision drilled FR-4 insulators can be designed in a wide variety of shapes and sizes without expensive set-up or tooling costs. Designs can be transitioned to molded insulators as production volumes ramp-up. Advanced® connectors, featuring screw-machined terminals, are preferred when reliability and long-term performance are mandated.
- Square, rectangular, circular, and odd shapes
- Select from our standard screw-machined terminals or let us design one to meet your requirements
- In-house CNC machining enables fast turn-around on small volumes of pins for prototypes - not possible with stamped-and-formed designs
- Variety of insulator materials and stack heights available; typical range from .045" (1.14mm) up to 1.0" (25.4mm)
- We specialize in polarized/keyed designs for blind-mating with shrouded insulators to protect pins and aid in alignment
- Contact one of our Product Engineers to get started
From 0.50mm to 1.27mm pitch, our Board to Board Connectors are a durable, cost-effective solution for your PC board stacking applications. More information...
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections designs and manufactures customized interconnect solutions for semiconductor development and high-reliability electronic applications including medical, military, automotive, and telecommunications. IC sockets, package conversion adapters, and board to board connectors feature screw-machined terminals for field-proven performance and durability. From prototype to production volumes, innovative designs are produced to customer-specific requirements in our fully integrated manufacturing facility in the USA.