Highly-Reliable Screw-Machined Terminals and Pins
Featured Product from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
Standard and customized designs available for SMT and thru-hole applications.
Advanced designs and manufactures hundreds of RoHS Compliant screw-machined terminals (pins and sockets) for high reliability interconnect applications. Advanced also offers a complete line of EMC® insulated and non-insulated terminals and test jacks for RoHS Exempt applications, including Nurl-Loc® Insertion Tools, Non-insulated, Feed-thru, Standoff Terminals, and Test Jacks. More information...
- Unique solder preform terminals eliminate the need for wave soldering in mixed technology applications.
- Wide variety of multi-finger contacts available to suit your application.
- Customized pin designs available upon request.
- Available with Gold/Gold or Matte Tin/Gold plating for lead-free compatible processing.
Quick Links for our Terminals and Test Jacks Products:
- Overview, technical specs, and product performance...
- Product PDF Data Sheet
- EMC® Terminals & Test Jacks web page
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections designs and manufactures customized interconnect solutions for semiconductor development and high reliability electronic applications including medical, military, automotive, and telecommunications. IC sockets, package conversion adapters, and board to board connectors feature screw-machined terminals for field-proven performance and durability. From prototype to production volumes, innovative designs are produced to customer-specific requirements in our fully integrated manufacturing facility in the USA.