Peel-A-Way® - Removable Socket Terminal Carriers
Product Announcement from Advanced Interconnections Corp.
Peel-A-Way® Removable Socket Terminal Carriers from Advanced Interconnections.
Peel-A-Way® products are a low profile, lightweight alternative to traditional, molded sockets. The high temperature carrier can be easily removed after processing for complete solder joint visibility and improved air flow. More information...
- Relay Sockets and SocketPac®
- Peel-A-Way® Sheets of Sockets
- Peel-A-Way® PGA Sockets
- Peel-A-Way® DIP Sockets
- Peel-A-Way® SIP Sockets
- Peel-A-Way® SIP Adapters
- .079" (2.00mm) Pitch Connectors
- .050" (1.27mm) Pitch Connectors
- Staggered .050" (1.27mm) Pitch Connectors
- Mating Adapters/Headers available
- High reliability screw-machined terminals
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Standard and custom designs
- Carrier can be removed after soldering or left in place for added stability
- Available with Gold/Gold or Matte Tin/Gold plating for lead-free compatible processing
Quick Links for our Peel-A-Way® Carrier Products:
- Overview of the extensive line of Peel-A-Way® Carriers
- Power Converter Socket Application Note
- Browse Standard Terminal Styles
About Advanced Interconnections:
Advanced Interconnections designs and manufactures customized interconnect solutions for semiconductor development and high reliability electronic applications including medical, military, automotive, and telecommunications. IC sockets, package conversion adapters, and board to board connectors feature screw-machined terminals for field-proven performance and durability. From prototype to production volumes, innovative designs are produced to customer-specific requirements in our fully integrated manufacturing facility in the USA.