Reduce your packaging costs simply and reliably!
Featured Product from Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.
Designed for long or short runs, the T-1000 has the capability of cycling over 100 bags per minute, faster than any operator could manually feed. The T-1000 is also fast enough to keep up with automatic infeed equipment including vibratory bowl counters, scales and infeed conveyors. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is also designed to run inline with punch/stamp presses, injection mold machines, blister machines and other continuous feed manufacturing equipment for inline bagging.
The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ can reduce your packaging costs with high speeds, versatility, reliability and simplicity.
High Speeds: Indexes, opens, seals, and tears off bags at high rates over 100 cycles per minute.
Versatility: Bags virtually any product including fasteners, hardware, injection molded parts, kits, crafts, foods, medical devices and more. Runs bags produced from LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, Foil, Polypropylene, Tyvek™ and various barrier films. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is ideal for short runs where product, bag size or print changes are performed in minutes.
Reliability: Crafted from the highest quality components and materials, this bagger is built to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. Machined side frames are assembled on a milled table for perfect roller alignment. From its "off-the-shelf" components, cast inner frame and sturdy mounts with casters, Advanced Poly-Packaging guarantees long life, continual use and minimal maintenance.
Simplicity: A "user-friendly" touch screen/pop-up window program allows the operator to setup bag options and auxiliary equipment, save the settings in memory, and recall job settings for repeat runs. Manual operation is as simple as inserting the product and pressing a foot switch.
- "User-Friendly" Touch Screen Interface Panel: Change settings "on the fly", turn on counters or other options, control machine speed, or other auxiliary equipment. Programmable for up to thirty settings. Quickly position the operator panel wherever you desire with a long arm extension and ball joint mounting bracket.
- Patented "Teflon Shield™" moves Teflon away from heater bar, except when sealing, for extended Teflon life up to 10 times the life of standard sealers.
- Uses Advanced Poly-Bags™ (pre-opened bags on rolls, manufactured by Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.) with sizes ranging from 2" x 3" to 14" x 30" and thickness from 1 mil to 5 mil. T-1000 "Wide" uses bags ranging from 4" x 6" to 24" x 30".
- Designed with a small footprint and equipped rugged casters, the T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is designed for easy movement to various production cells throughout your plant.
- The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is crafted from the highest quality components and materials to withstand the most rigorous manufacturing environment. Advanced Poly-Packaging guarantees long life with minimal maintenance (one year parts warranty).
- Energy Conservation & Component Saver provides for extended component life. The T-1000 Advanced Poly-Bagger™ is programmed to turn off components when not in use including the touch screen, motor, air and heater bar.
- Four internal counters are standard: 1) Preset Counter - the bagger stops when the predetermined count has been reached. 2) Totaling Counter - reset this counter at the beginning of each shift or day to record packaging production over a period of time. 3) Continuous Strip Counter - set the number of bags (not separated at the perforation) to feed in a continuous strip. 4) Maintenance Counter - total machine cycle counter for preventative maintenance/component inspection intervals.
- Anti-Jam Device - Detects obstructions in the seal area, automatically reverses the pressure bar and stops the cycle operation.
- Technical assistance screens provide access to INPUT/OUTPUT IO without removing covers.
- Pop-up troubleshooting screens indicate operation messages as well as fault conditions.