Corrosion-Free Fume Hood
Featured Product from AirClean Systems
The AirMax™ total exhaust laboratory fume hoods are manufactured from structural polypropylene, which eliminates the potential for corrosion. Featuring standard bypass design, AirMax™ exhausts a constant volume of air regardless of sash position. Optional features are available for more precise control of blower speed and face velocity.
The AirMax™ microprocessor controller monitors face velocity and displays real-time airflow on the LCD screen in linear feet per minute. Blowers can be turned on/off via the AirMax™ controller when fitted with the VSD1 (variable speed driver).
- AirMax™ microprocessor controller
- Constant monitoring of fume hood face velocity with variable airflow control to user preset value
- Dual wall construction allows for front mounting of services such as water, gas, or electric
- Integral vapor-proof fluorescent lighting
- Polypropylene construction for chemical resistance. The result: NO RUST
- FlowSmooth™ airfoil on sash lip promotes consistent laminar airflow
- Vertical sliding safety glass sash
- Lab event timer
- Deep base effectively contains accidental spills
- ASHRAE 110 tested