MyZone Desk Console Management System -- (ME200)
Featured Product from Air Innovations, Inc.
The MyZone personal desk environment (model ME200) is a console management system that attaches to a personal work surface and combines environmental control, lighting control, and lift functions inside a single unit. The user can control these features with a non-fixed controller, which can be positioned anywhere on their desk. The unit itself can be mounted horizontally or vertically under the desk. An optional HEPA filter can also be installed on the unit.
- Variable Heating and Cooling with adjustable louvers that allow air to be directed at the user
- Non-fixed controller for user placement convenience
- Touchscreen controller customizable with company’s logo
- Integrated leg lift control for sit/stand desk
- Presets for up to 15 users
- Automatic motion sensor puts system into sleep mode after ten (10) minutes of inactivity
- Task light dimming
- Adjustable clock and calendar
- Adjustable white noise generator
- (Optional) – HEPA filtration
Download the MyZone Systems Datasheet
Download our desktop console management system whitepaper: The Human Factor
*ME200 US Patent No. D786096.