Spring Clamp Terminal Blocks with Push-In Jumpers
Featured Product from Altech Corp.
There are many benefits to using the latest Altech CX-Series of spring clamp terminal blocks, the most important being the time it takes for installation. With the use of a tool or narrow screwdriver, push into an insertion space to open a pre-loaded stainless steel spring. Your wire can then be inserted into an opening in the spring leg. By removing the tool, there is a spring force that presses the conductor against a copper tin plated current bar for a highly reliable connection.
These terminal blocks are used with solid or stranded wire and create a very secure connection — unlike screws which can loosen over time or in high-vibration applications. Spring clamp terminal blocks are often designed into vehicles because of their natural resistance to vibration and shock. Under the high-vibration movement of vehicles and aircraft, the spring clamp terminal block maintains a secure hold on the wire long after when a screw type terminal block would have loosened and caused a potential failure.
With the addition of Universal Push-In Jumpers this is a superior terminal block series.
- Easy Installation
- Versatile and Vibration Proof
- Reliable Gas-tight connection
- Fail proof, safe connection
- NO torque requirements
- Maintenance free
- Terminals accept wires with/ without ferrules
- Extremely Compact Design
- CX4 is the most compact in the industry
- Push-In technology jumper system
- 2, 3, 4 5, 6, 7, 8, 10 pole
- 2 independent jumper channels
- Easy breakout of jumper pins for alternate shorting of terminal blocks
- Felt tip pen marking option
- Center marking tag area
- Unique design in plastic housing for easy wire entry
- Individually mountable partition plates provide electrical and visual separation
- Test Plugs for Test & Measurement needs