Product Announcement from American BOA, Inc.
Range of Application: IWK stainless steel flexible tubes are used in the following engine applications:
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) tubes
- Turbocharger oil return lines
- Air injection Reaction (AIR) tubes
Functions: The corrugated design of IWK flexible tubes provide the following functions:
- Thermal growth rate compensation and reduction of stress at connecting point
- Compensation of mating part dimensional variances.
Tube bends can be convoluted or straight and various customer-specified end fittings can be attached.