DGT300+ Digital Web Tension Controller
Featured Product from Andantex USA, Inc.
Allowing 100% setting up through its user's friendly Windows PC interface, or through its front panel keyboard, the DGT300+ includes all the requested web tension control specific functions : E-stop, soft start, hold & release, taper tension, no-stop splice turrets. Analog set point input is also available for using distant remote control with PLC analog output or potentiometer.
Allowing direct input of position sensors, US sensors, or any kind of load cells technology signals, the DGT300+ design gives the benefit of fully digital calibration procedure as simple as 1-2-3 (no switch, strap, or resistance).
- Advanced Mod Bus capabilities
- Automatic P.I.D. parameters variation function
- Closed loop + Open loop mode
- Inertia compensation control
- Smooth starting up with programmable slope
- E-stop torque proportional to the set point
- Adjustable Taper function available
- No-stop web turrets management function
- Five complete built-in memories
- Motors & Drives specific settings available
- Advanced communication through TCP/IP Protocols
- Easy configuration through USB port
- Easy commissioning with real time monitoring and capture acquisitions.
- Tare function for simplified maintenance operation.