SAXPoint SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS system
Featured Product from Anton Paar
SAXSpoint is the new compact laboratory SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS system for analysis of nanostructured materials. It determines the size, size distribution and shape of nano-sized domains. SAXSpoint is especially suited for analysis of anisotropic materials and nanostructured surfaces. SAXSpoint employs brilliant X-rays with high spectral purity and scatterless beam collimation.
Combined with the latest hybrid photon-counting (HPC) detectors it ensures short measurement time and high-quality SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS results for the perfect analysis of your nanostructured materials.
Benefit from SAXSpoint’s large variety of innovative and versatile sample stages which cover many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS applications. SAXSpoint is your innovative and reliable partner for your daily nano research of polymers, liquid crystals, nanoparticles and nanostructured surfaces.
A compact SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS genius
- Excellent resolution and SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS data quality in a short measurement time
- Brilliant X-ray beam with high spectral purity
- Scatterless beam collimation and the latest hybrid photon-counting (HPC) detector technology
- Versatile sample stages for covering many SAXS/WAXS/GISAXS applications
- Innovative design and spacious sample chamber to meet all your experimental needs
Brilliant features for all needs
- Compact system size – ensuring the best data quality in a short time
- TrueSWAXS – simultaneous small- and wide- angle scattering measurements at scattering angles up to 74° 2?
- Auto-detection of configuration and sample stages
Full experimental flexibility
- Dedicated point-collimation system with a highly-brilliant X-ray beam specifically suited for analysis of anisotropic samples and nanostructured surfaces
- Optional fully integrated dual microsource with easy switch over between Cu and Mo radiation for covering various SAXS applications
- Optional high-performance set up with fully integrated Ga MetalJet source by Excillum
- Versatile sample environment for any applications, including GISAXS studies, SWAXS measurements under controlled temperature, humidity, tensile stress, pressure, etc.
- High-throughput screening of liquid and solid nanostructured samples
Powerful control and data analysis software
- SAXSdrive™ – full system control for automated SWAXS experiments
- SAXSquant™ – simple and fast data processing using customizable templates
- Versatile software for advanced SAXS data interpretation