4100-OWS Full Display Oil Thickness Monitor
Featured Product from Arjay Engineering
The 4100-OWS provides continuous interface monitoring of static level oil/water separators. This unique oil level system provides complete flexibility for monitoring oil water separators in one complete package.
The 4100-OWS sensing probe monitors the capacitance field between the probe and the concentric shield. As the oil accumulates and displaces the water, the probe capacitance changes. This interface signal is used to provide outputs, displays and relay control.
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- All set-up, calibration and diagnostics is done at the control panel
- All control wiring and interface is done at the control panel
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Touch screen interface for easy set-up and user interface
- Tank view display for ease of reading
- Trend display of hour, day or month increments
- Single point calibration
- Relays for valve control, alarms and pump run-time
- Unique capacitance approach eliminates routine cleaning
- Control and interface panel mounts safely away from the process
View full product details here.
For more information contact us at 905-829-2418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arjay Engineering is a industry-leading designer and manufacturer of top-quality process and environmental control systems and oil-in-water monitors.
Arjay Engineering offers a unique and completely customized line of products in the environmental and process control field. Our products are used for a variety of jobs, including but not limited to:
- Oil in Water Monitoring
- Level Controllers
- Gas Detection
With over 40 years of manufacturing and engineering experience, we have extensive knowledge in the world of oil in water, capacitance, level controls and gas detection. In addition to our manufactured products, we also provide custom design and engineering services.
We have uniquely designed our products with advanced technology to help industries work better in environmentally sensitive areas. Our goal is to help you and your business achieve a consistent production level in the safest way possible. That is why we’ve manufactured our products with the best materials in the industry. We also maintain several industry certifications including Hazardous Location Approval and Certifications from CSA, UL, ATEX, IECEX, ABS and IMO.