Full Display Oil Water Profiler
Featured Product from Arjay Engineering
4100-PRO Full Display Tank Profiler
The 4100-PRO provides continuous profiling of oil/water interface and emulsions in tanks. A profile of the emulsion location and thickness will be obtained using multiple capacitance probes staggered in an oil/water separator.
The 4100-PRO uses multiple sensing probes to measure the capacitance field at distinct points within the tank. The resulting profile can be used to track the vertical location of an interface/rag layer and the emulsion thickness. The data can be used for flow control, diluent and other chemical injection, and alarms of impending control excursions. This 4100-PRO is ideal for trending of process conditions to maximize your oil/water separation efficiency.
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- All set-up, calibration and diagnostics are accessed at the control panel
- Multiple probe inputs / monitoring
- All control wiring and interface is done at the control panel
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Touch screen interface for easy set-up and user interface
- Trend display of hour, day or month increments
- Unique capacitance approach mimimizes routine cleaning
- Control and interface panel mounts safely away from the process
Follow us on:
Engineering and manufacturing process and environmental controls since 1984. Our products are used across all industries for oil in water monitoring, level control, gas detection, and more. They are uniquely designed with advanced technology to help industries work better in environmentally sensitive areas.