Reliable monitoring of oil and water
Product Announcement from Arjay Engineering Ltd.
2880-OWI Probe Mounted Oil/Water Interface Transmitter
Part Number Starting: 2880-OWI
Reliable monitoring of oil/water interface and emulsions
The sensing probe continuously monitors the capacitance of the inserted probe. As the interface or emulsion layer (rag layer) crosses over the probe, a proportional 4-20 mA output is provided. Typical applications include oil water separators, oil/water knock-out tanks, treater trains and decanting tanks.
Features and Benefits
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all oil types
- HF capacitance technology does not foul or require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
- Remote monitor mounts safely away from the process
Arjay Engineering has been designing and manufacturing process and environmental controls for over 20 years. Their main facilities are located in Oakville (Toronto), Canada. Support facilities are also located in Vancouver, Canada and Beijing, China. They are also supported by a network of product representatives throughout North America and in various regions of the world.
Arjay is not only able to provide their customers with manufactured products, but they also accommodate their customers by providing custom design and engineering services and control panel assembly. To enhance their services, Arjay invites you to share your application inquiry with them. Their core technologies and design flexibility may extend beyond the products listed. The opportunity to address your application ideas with their designs is welcomed. Arjay also invites you to contact them if your interests include a joint venture, re-sale, or representative opportunity.
Arjay manufactures under the following trade names:
- The Level-Ease Monitors and Controls
- The HydroSense Oil in Water Monitor
- The Arjay and Enmet Series line of Gas Detection Products