3A Approved Clean Service 3-Way Diverter Valves
Featured Product from Assured Automation
The Assured Automation 30D Series is a full port, 3-way stainless steel ball valve with sanitary tri-clamp end connections.This valve includes an ISO 5211 mounting pad for the direct mounting of actuators.
The 30D is 3A approved making it ideal for use in food processing and other clean service applications.
The valve is available in 1/2" to 4" with tri-clamp ends.
The 30D 3-Way Ball Valve Series is part of our complete range of valves and flow meters, engineered and manufactured to strict quality, performance, and dimensional standards.
Features & Benefits
- 3A Approved
- Sanitary clamp end connections
- Seats with cavity fillers to avoid media entrapment
- T-port or L-port configuration
- Full port bore
- ISO 5211 direct mount actuator mounting pad
- Blow-out proof stem
- Latch locking handle
- Diverter Ball Valve for Flavor and Fragrance Application
- 3 Way Ball Valve Provides Simple Solution for Pools and Spas
- Filtration OEM Saves Money with 3 Way PVC Valve
- 3 Way Ball Valve Package for Pet Food Manufacturer
- Water bottling
- Paint,Ink and Dye
- Saving Space with 3-Way Diverter Valves
Assured Automation's online configurator will help you spec, price, and quote an automated assembly. Once you have selected the valve size, flow plan, and the actuator type, you can download the CAD drawings in your preferred format. Solenoid and Limit Switches also available.
For questions, contact Assured Automation at 800-899-0553.