Easy-Read WM-NLD Positive Displacement Water Meter
Featured Product from Assured Automation
Lead Free Brass Meter with NPT adapters (1/2" to 1") or Flanged (1 1/2" to 2") for Potable Water
The WM-NLD lead free, potable water meter accurately measures cold water usage through a positive displacement mechanism. All sizes produce 1 pulse per gallon.
- Lead free and can be used for drinking water and potable water applications, and conforms to AWWA C700
- Easy to read display to avoid reading errors
- Easy installation and maintenance
Advantage of Positive Displacement
These meters use positive displacement to measure flow. This provides a low starting flow rate and great accuracy in any orientation. Unlike multi-jet meters, paddle wheel meters, and turbine meters, fluid simply cannot flow through the meter without being measured.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
- All sizes include an internal reed switch and for pulse output with a 2 foot long, 2-wire cable emerging from the meter.
- Although installed horizontally with the face up is preferred, all size meters can be installed vertically or horizontally or on an angle.
- The bottom load brass plate and the register can be replaced or repaired without moving the meter from the pipe.
- Garden Hose Adapters for inline installation into any garden hose or garden hose spigot
- Check Valves to prevent the backward flow of fluid through the meter which protects the meter as well as upstream water from any contamination introduced downstream from the meter.
- Residential & Commercial
- Metering & Sub-Metering
- Industrial Food & Beverage
- Plant Process Water
- Cement Mixers
- Pond Water Feed Lines
For Pricing Visit: https://assuredautomation.com/WM-NLD/index.php?p=buy
View our full line of water, oil and fuel flow meters: https://assuredautomation.com/flow
Assured Automation technical representatives are also available at 800-899-0553.