FE Series PVC Butterfly Valves
Featured Product from Assured Automation
FE Series PVC Butterfly ValvesActuated and Manual Wafer Butterfly Valves
PVC Butterfly Valve Description
The FE Series PVC Butterfly Valves incorporate many features of our industrial FK valve, yet the all PVC construction and EPDM liner make this valve the perfect choice for water and light industrial applications. The special trapezoid shape of the liner and serrated body cavity guarantee a bubble tight seal while keeping break-away torque at an absolute minimum. This versatile valve features double self-lubricating seals, direct actuator mount capability, or the option of either a lever handle or gear box.
Features & Benefits
- Standard ISO square dimensions for direct mounting of actuators.
- The disc/seat features a trapezoidal elastomeric liner to provide a bubble tight seal.
- The liner completely isolates the valve body from the process flow.
- The liner functions as a flange gasket on both sides of the valve.
- The body cavity features special channeling to prevent liner slippage and compression.
- PTFE seated o-ring shaft seals.
Wafer Butterfly Valves
install between flanges and bolts span the body.