Industrial Globe Control Valves-GVI Series
Featured Product from Assured Automation
Assured Automation's GVI Series Industrial General Purpose Globe Control Valves are constructed of rugged steel or stainless steel bodies. They are available with equal percentage or linear plug styles. They cage-retained seats for ease of maintenance. They are available with a variety of trim materials to suit nearly any application. These valves provide excellent modulating control for pressure, temperature, level, and flow of a wide variety of fluids in from -20° to 800°F.
GVI Valves are effective for the control of liquids, gases, and steam (including corrosive fluids). They are well suited for applications with dirty fluids and high pressure drops. ANSI Class IV and VI leakage ratings standard.
Features & Benefits
- Compact rugged valve body with integral flanges
- Precision manufactured valve components provide smooth operation
- Durable rugged plug and seat construction shuts off tightly
- Oversized bearings and shafts to handle high pressure drops
- Threaded valve stem connection and split stem connector provide zero backlash and assures minimum dead band and hysteresis
- Factory lubricated packing and valve stem minimizes hysteresis from packing friction
- ANSI Standard valve body face to face dimensions and bolt patterns
- Bolted bonnet can be easily removed for easy access to trim for inspection and repair
- Body: Carbon Steel (WCB) or Stainless Steel (CF8M)
- Trim: SS, RPTFE, or PEEK
- Cage, Stem, & Seat Ring: 316 SS
- 150# Flange: 1/2" to 4"
- 300# Flange: 1/2" to 4"
- NPT: 1/2" to 2"
- Socket Weld: 1/2" to 2"
- -20°F to 800°F
Max. Shut-off Differential Pressure:
- Varies with model and options
- Pneumatic Diaphragm
- Pneumatic Cylinder (special order)
- Manual Hand Wheel
- General Service
- Chemical Processing
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Power Generation
- ANSI Standard valve body face to face & bolt patterns
- ANSI Class VI leakage rating (RPTFE and PEEK trim)
- ANSI Class IV leakage ratings (SS trim)