Sure Mount Motorized Brass & Lead Free Ball Valves
Featured Product from Assured Automation
Nickel Plated Brass and Lead Free Brass Ball Valves
The SM Series motorized brass ball valves are ideal for HVAC and industrial on/off and modulating applications. The quarter turn ball valve features a unique direct mount system that allows for extremely quick and easy actuator mounting, allowing for easy removal or replacement of the on/off or modulating compact electric actuator. Lead free brass valves are only available with on/off actuators. Price or Buy Online.
Modulating Ball Valves (Control Ball Valves)
When used with a modulating actuator, there are various flow optimizers (ball port inserts) that can be selected to achieve a precise flow control range.
The addition of a parabolic disc to the full port ball valve converts the valve from a standard on/off ball valve to a more precise flow control valve. The disc, or "flow optimizing trim" makes the percentage of maximum flow increase evenly with direct relation to the percentage of the 90° rotation. Price or Buy Online.
Features & Benefits
- Simple, 1 clip-pin actuator mounting and removal system eliminates the cost, weight, and installation time required by other valve/actuator mounting systems that require brackets and multiple fasteners
- Pre-wired with a cable lead eliminates the need for opening the actuator and wiring in the field
- Manual override for emergency operation of the valve requires no special tools, just a standard screwdriver to switch to manual operation and wrench to rotate the valve (on/off actuators only.) All valves can be manually operated with a large screwdriver if the actuator is removed.
- Two internal limit switches (0° and 90°) to indicate fully open and fully closed position on non modulating actuators
- 100% testing to ensure quality of all valve assemblies
- Visual position indicator
- One size actuator fits all valve sizes which simplifies and reduces inventory
- Rugged gearbox construction for extended service life