Achromatic Cemented Triple Lens
Featured Product from BRD Optical Co., Ltd.
Achromatic Lenses are used to minimize or eliminate chromatic aberration. The achromatic design also helps minimize spherical aberrations. Achromatic Lenses are ideal for a range of applications, including fluorescence microscopy, image relay, inspection, or spectroscopy. An Achromatic Lens, which is often designed by either cementing two elements together or mounting the two elements in a housing, creates smaller spot sizes than comparable singlet lenses.
- Material Optical Flint glass & Crown glass
- Diameter 6mm~200mm
- Focal length 50mm~2000mm
- Center Thickness 2mm~50mm
- Surface quality 60/40 40/20 20/10
- Surface accuracy λ/2~λemail@example.com ,532nm
- Clear Aperture >85% dig diameter
- Centration <3arc min~ 30arc sec
- Coating As per customer's request
any questions abou the Achromatic lenses , feel free tell me .
Contact : Rose Cao
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : +86-0431-81884163 or +86-13756434554