Plano Concave Lenses
Featured Product from BRD Optical Co., Ltd.
Optical Lenses are optical components designed to focus or diverge light. Plano-Concave (PCV) lenses have one flat and one inward curved surface. PCV lenses have a negative focal length and are used for image reduction or to spread light. As light passes through a lens, it is affected by the lens’ profile or substrate.a Plano-Concave (PCV) or Double-Concave (DCV) lens causes the light traveling through the lens to diverge.
- Here are the specifications
- Material : Optical glass/Fused Silica /Sapphire /Ge/Silicon /ZnSe
- Diameter : 2-300mm(glass lenses )
- Diameter tolerance :+/-0.01-+/-0.1mm
- Surface quality :80/50 -10/5
- Focal Length Tolerance:+/-1%
- Surface accuracy :2λ-λ/20
- Centration :3 arcmin-30arcsec
- Coating : as per customer’s request