Plano Convex Cylindrical Lens
Featured Product from BRD Optical Co., Ltd.
A plano-convex cylindrical lens is used to condense light in one axis. A positive cylindrical lens is able to create a line image from a point of light, to change the aspect ratio of an image or to focus collimated input light to a line. Plano- convex cylindrical lenses are typically used for illumination of slit and line detector arrays, laser projection, laser line focussing and anamorphic beam shaping.
- Material Optical glass/ Fused silica/ sapphire etc.
- Dimension 2mm~300mm
- Dimension tolerance ±0.05mm~±0.1mm
- Centre Thickness 2mm~20mm
- Surface quality 60/40? 40/20? 20/10
- Surface accuracy λ/2~λemail@example.com?532nm
- Clear Aperture >85% dig diameter
- Centration <3arc min~ 30arc sec
- Coating As per customer's request
For any futher questions ,feel free tell me .