Culture as Nature Intended
Featured Product from Baker
Physiological Cell Culture Workstations
Baker Ruskinn's InvivO2 line of physiological oxygen, cell culture workstations are designed and built to mimic the physiology of your subject matter, giving you the reassurance of precise results under controlled conditions.
Culture as Nature Intended
Our InvivO2 workstation is packed with new, innovative features that allow you to study even the most complex cell interactions under perfect physiological oxygen conditions. Whether you're hoping to replicate the environment of blood vessels or lung tissue, the InvivO2 is the best tool for the job.
Easy to use and adaptable to meet your needs, especially for cell culture applications that require carefully controlled oxygen regulation, InvivO2 offers accurate and stable user-defined environmental controls, direct access to the inner chamber. Among its many innovative and new standard features, InvivO2 now provides the following:
- Removable Pop-Off™ front cover for easy set-up and cleaning
- Ezee Sleeve™ port systems for direct hands-in access to the chamber, without comprosing the integrity of the internal environment.
- Internal HEPA filtration delivers unrivaled air cleanliness ratings within the chamber for optimal growth conditions
InvivO2's new Touchscreen, with upgraded ICONIC technology, can now deliver precise control of your culture environment:
- O2 control (from 0.1% to 23.0% in 0.1% increments in standard mode).
- CO2 control (from 0.1% to 30.0% in 0.1% increments).
- Humidity control (using Aquasorb humidity packs) controlled by touching the screen.
- Temperature control (5° C ambient to 45.0° C in 0.1° C increments).
- Data log (one data set per minute, each set comprises: time, date, O2 (set/actual), CO2 (set/actual) humidity, temperature)
- Alarm settings
- Light control (on/off, dimming function)
- Removable Front Screen release
InvivO2 Models - Mimic Physiology
Each one of Baker Ruskinn's InvivO2 three models is carefully refined to suit your specific needs, with advanced ergonomic design providing excellent hand access and rapid single plate loading.
The Eagleson Institute (Training)
Education, Certification & Safety Training
Chemical & Environmental Safety in the Lab
follow us on:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.
- facebook: https://www.facebook
- twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Our company blog: http://info.bakerco.
Deciding which clean air or containment technology will keep both you and yourlaboratory research protected can be difficult. Make it easy by downloading the Clean Air and Containment Decision Map.
- Follow the decision path by answering a few, straightforward questions.
- End on the technology that will best fit your specific clean air and containment needs.
- Results include: Class II (Type A1, A2, B1, B2) biosafety cabinets, Class III biosafety cabinets, clean benches, fume hoods, and animal transfer stations.
Environments for Science™
For more than 60 years, Baker has helped advance science, discovery and clinical care by pioneering innovative solutions for air containment, contamination control and controlled environments. Baker biological safety cabinets, clean benches, fume hoods, and pharmacy isolators provide unparalleled user and product protection for a variety of applications. Our solutions for cell science and oxygen regulation, including the Baker Ruskinn line of hypoxia workstations and anaerobic chambers help improve research results by providing a more precise, controlled environment for low-oxygen and anoxic studies. LEARN MORE ABOUT US