Above NEMA Frame AC Induction Motors
Product Announcement from ABB
Baldor•Reliance Duty Master motors provide industry leading value largely because of their 100+ year heritage of exceeding customer expectations. This includes providing Above NEMA Motors to customers for more than 50 years and in doing so, gaining a deep understanding of a broad range of industries and critical applications.
The Baldor•Reliance product legacy extends from a wide range of general purpose motors to motors designed for the most hazardous and critical application extremes. In addition to Baldor's being the most preferred supplier of industrial motors in North America, Baldor•Reliance is also the most specified motor in the Petrochemical industry and is the first motor to be certified under the API 547 monogram program.
• Aluminum rotor die casting machines designed to eliminate casting porosity for superior rotor bar and end ring integrity
• A free floating squirrel cage for copper bar rotors that will not fail from expansion and contraction
• The Baldor•Reliance flagship Enduraseal insulation system, where every winding is given an immersion test per NEMA MG1, Part 20.18.1
• Mechanically, Baldor provides a superior patented PLS bearing lubrication system that positively lubricates when the motor is in any position and has multiple grease relief locations preventing over-greasing which leads to a majority of antifriction bearing failures.
• Energy Efficient - Baldor takes great pride in standard designs that typically exceed industry norms for custom designed high efficiency motors. This did not just happen. Baldor's high efficiency designs are the result of engineering excellence, years of field experience, R&D testing and acclaimed dedication to leadership in energy efficiency.