Micro-Hydraulics Cylinders Compact High Force
Featured Product from Bansbach Easylift®
Micro-Hydraulics: The Small Power Pack
With the new micro-hydraulic cylinders, high forces can be realized in a compact construction. With the standard piston diameters from 13 – 24mm and a maximum pressure of 200 bar, forces up to 9,000N can be achieved. The stroke will be individually adjusted according to the customer’s requirements.
By using numerous components of the gas spring manufacturer, high flexibility and short delivery times are available.
- Piston diametre: 13, 16, 19 and 24 mm
- Stroke: 30 - 250 mm
- Function: double acting
- Operating pressure: max. 200 bar (max. 10 sec, 15% duty ratio)
- Extension force: up to 9.000N
- Fluid: Mineral oil HL - HLP acc. DIN51524, further on request
- Fluid temperature: -20°C to 80°C