Micro-Hydraulics: The Small Power Pack
Featured Product from Bansbach Easylift®
NEW: Micro-Hydraulics: The Small Power Pack
With the new micro-hydraulic cylinders, high forces can be realized in a compact construction. With the standard piston diameters from 13 - 24mm and a maximum pressure of 200 bar, forces up to 9,000N can be achieved. The stroke will be individually adjusted according to the customer's requirements.
By using numerous components of the gas spring manufacturer, high flexibility and short delivery times are available.
- Piston diametre: 13, 16, 19 and 24 mm
- Stroke: 30 - 250 mm
- Function: double acting
- Operating pressure: max. 200 bar (max. 10 sec, 15% duty ratio)
- Extension force: up to 9.000N
- Fluid: Mineral oil HL - HLP acc. DIN51524, further on request
- Fluid temperature: -20°C to 80°C
We Manufacture Your Gas Spring!
The Bansbach gas spring configurator offers you the advantage of designing your gas spring from a wide range of in stock components.
You can find detailed product information in our Catalog.
Watch>>>Image Movie Bansbach easylift Bansbach easylift® - The World Of Motion
Bansbach easylift® has been developing and producing all types of gas springs for more than 45 years, As a result, our portfolio has been expanded to include:
- gas springs (Standard, locking, traction, stainless steel, and customized gas springs)
- easymotion (Linear Hydraulic Actuation Systems)
- Special pneumatics
We pride ourselves on having the highest quality motion control products in the industry. As a result, our products fulfill even the highest requirements of many industries including, but not limited to:
- Military & Defense