4G Next-Generation Family of Cellular Routers
Featured Product from Belden Inc.
Hirschmann OWL 4G Next-Generation Family of Cellular Routers
The Hirschmann OWL 4G family of cellular routers and gateways offers high-speed wireless connectivity and secure remote access to meet the needs of an IIoT world.
Compatible with cellular frequencies around the globe, the OWL 4G family is specifically designed to support next-level security and round-the-clock cellular connectivity across virtually any environment. Its edge computing configuration allows industrial customers to monitor and troubleshoot machines remotely, without going on site. These features, along with its web interface that enables advanced customization, makes the OWL 4G family a flexible solution for many different applications.
- High-speed wireless connectivity and reliable remote access with technology specifically designed to enable IIoT or machine to machine (M2M) communications
- Highly customizable based on application needs with an intuitive web interface and open Linux platform
- Enhanced security functionality with secure VPN tunneling (OpenVPN and IPsec VPN)
- Fast wireless connectivity through 4G, LTE, HSPA+, UMTS, EDGE, or GPRS technology
- Two Ethernet 10/100Mbit/s ports, RS232 and RS485 interfaces, and built-in digital I/O connectivity
- Robust metal cover and DIN wall mount options
- Operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
- Embedded GPS and optional dead-reckoning functionalities for innovative navigation and location tracking
- Fast and secure VPN tunnel creation
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi module compatible with IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards
- Highly customizable with configurable web interface and open Linux platform