More Fiber Connections are Coming: Are You Ready?
Featured Product from Belden Inc.
What Is This White Paper About?
Imagine spending just one day without wired or wireless connectivity. No WiFi access on your devices. No wireless access points providing connectivity to the cameras, screens and other devices in your building. No email or chat functions for communication. GET MY WHITE PAPER
Mobile and wireless coverage have become as vital as a utility – just as important in our daily lives as water, electricity and gas. Downtime isn’t an option because, without connectivity, it’s hard to live our lives – and many systems won’t work properly.
In the future, connectivity demands will only increase. As they do, new capabilities and infrastructure will be needed to support them. For this reason, more fiber cable is being deployed to support our world’s bandwidth-intensive technology and the new experiences it offers.
Belden has noticed infrastructure transformation in three key areas: stadiums and entertainment venues, broadcast environments and data centers. These applications are beginning to deploy fiber more than ever before to ensure reliable, always-on wired and wireless connectivity.
Topics covered in the White Paper:
- New Technology in Data Centers
- New Technology in Stadiums
- New Technology in Broadcasting
- Challenges of Increased Fiber Connections
- Managing High Fiber Densities with Optical Distribution Frames
- Belden’s New ODF Solution: DCX Optical Distribution Frame
- What DCX Offers that Other ODFs Can’t
- Future DCX Features to Watch For